Date: Saturday, October 21st
Time: 9am to 5pm
Location: Hydraflow Soccer Field in Fullerton, CA
Join us on & off the soccer field! Tiyya's Annual Monster Cup Soccer Tournament is a family-fun festival for all ages, and we need your support. As a culminating event for the fall Tiyya youth soccer program, Saturday October 21st will give the community an opportunity to showcase their skills, win prizes for Halloween costumes, and compete for the Monster Cup!
The day is focused on a friendly soccer tournament comprised of different leagues - adults (ages 18+) and children (ages 10-17). Alongside cheering for their favorite soccer teams; attendees can enjoy carnival games, prizes, great food, and fun! To make this day memorable, all we need your contribution.
Preferred deadline for Team Registration is Saturday, October 7th, 2017
- Games are 7v7 on a grass field; each team is guaranteed at least 3 games
- Free agents are welcome to sign up! You will be added to a team by a referee.
- Complete Rules will be sent out upon receiving team sponsor confirmation.
- Complete sponsorship registration by October 14th, preferred by October 7th.
- Co-ed, recreational - at least 2 women and 2 men on the field and all levels are welcome!
- Minimum 10 and maximum 15 players on a team
- Teams must be color coordinated / Halloween-themed gear is strongly encouraged!
- Must have shin guards
- Must sign a participation waiver on day of the event
For any questions about sponsoring, please email The Soccer Committee, firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 714-547-5050
Here's the link to register and donate: https://tiyya.networkforgood.com/projects/35755-monster-cup-fall-festival